It is needless to emphasize that it is the duty of the principal employer to secure full compliance in respect of the employees engaged by (or) through contractors/sub-contractors/outsourcing agencies/service providers. This has been upheld in various Apex Court and High Court judgments.
- Labour legislations fix responsibility with the Principal Employer for:
- Registration & licence under Contract Labour Act
- Payment of minimum wages to contract labourers
- Maintaining records, registers, forms & notices - Various Acts
- Remittance of ESI, EPF & LWF contributions for contract labourers
- Possible consequences if the above are not complied with:
- Absorption of the contract labourers
- Arrears of contribution with interest
- Fine and/or imprisonment
One Stop solution:
Placement Solutions.in has pioneered the regulation of blue - collared labour force employment in corporate.
Outsourcing has become the order of the day. OEMs in the manufacturing industry are increasingly outsourcing their activities that involve the components on the higher end of the supply chain. Companies invariably find that some activities are incidental or menial but labour intensive and do have a bearing on the company in a holistic sense. Such labour intensive activities are often outsourced.
- Time office will be managed by Placement Solutions.in
- Registration Certificate(RC) will be obtained( including applicable contractors)
- Licence will be taken for each applicable Contractor
- Placement Solutions.in maintains registers, records and returns contractor wise
- Ensures minimum wages payment through effective process
- EPF and ESI contribution through Principal Employer's sub code/ Contractor's code
- Liaison with Factory, EPF and ESI authorities
- Coordination of benefits under EPF, ESI, LWF & WC for CL.
- Accident coordination support
Value Proposition to Clients
- Hassle free environment in engaging contract workforce
- Eliminates the need to deal with number of contractors for contract workmen compliance
- Access to a pool of information on nation wide differences in CL engagement
- Expertise on Labour legislation for consultation on contract labour issues